DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTS:
Each client will be randomly drug tested at least twice a month and breathalyzed at least once a week. The cost of these tests are included in the weekly program fees. ROOTS has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for drug and/or alcohol use. Using any type of intoxicant, legal, illegal, designer, or otherwise, is NOT allowed and will result in immediate discharge from the program.
WORK, VOLUNTEER or SCHOOL:
12 STEP MEETINGS:
Each client must attend 90 meetings in 90 days, then 5 meetings per week after that for the duration of their stay in the program. Clients must obtain a sponsor, home group, service commitment and work the steps.
Each of our houses has a live-in house manager and an assistant house manager. The house managers assist in the day to day accountability of the clients. They are senior clients that have demonstrated a commitment to their personal recovery and are sincere about helping the newer clients.
OVER NIGHT PASSES:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
For the safety of clients, staff and neighbors the following behaviors are not tolerated and will result in immediate discharge from the program.
- Being in possession of unauthorized drugs, drug paraphernalia.
- Refusing to submit a U/A, breathalyzer 3RD PARTY FULL SPECTRUM ANALYSIS when asked.
- Violence in any way towards staff, clients or the neighbors.
- Being in possession of any type of weapon or firearm.
- Vandalizing or stealing any property.